It’s Fall Y’all!
It’s a fabulous time of the year! I love the everything about Fall. The weather is cooling down, the leaves are changing, it’s pumpkin spice time, and…..in the South….Football!
These mugs are so simple to make!
This is literally all you need to do:
- Pick out a mug…or buy one.
- Cut out your vinyl decal and weed.
- Clean your mug with rubbing alcohol and let dry.
- Stick the decal on the mug.
- Cover the decal with a thin coat of polycrylic. This will prevent the vinyl from peeling with repeated washings.
WA LA! You have a Fall Mug.
If you do not have a cutting machine and would like to purchase the decals, send me a message or hop over to my Etsy store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheGeorgiaPineapple